• 回复:4
  • 发表于:2017/9/24 9:39:56
  • 来自:湖北
  1. 楼主
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转应城社区。

立即注册。已有帐号? 登录或使用QQ登录微信登录新浪微博登录

不知道是越来越独立,还是越来越心虚,走了这么久,发现唯一靠得住的还是自己。现在我就想干一件事,学会一个人生活,不论身边是否有人疼爱。做好自己该做的,有爱或无爱,都安然对待 ,很怀念过去的我们,更喜欢现在的自己 幸福莫过于不相见但想念!你心中有我,我心中有你! 我是两个孩子的妈妈了,结婚快八年了,经常是在吵闹中度过,我和他的感情一直不好,在这段没有爱的婚姻里现在我真的好累好累,每晚习惯了听夜听,可我确很少留言,不知道怎么来表达,有时候听着听着就哭的一踏糊涂。现在真想逃离这种生活

Do not know is more and more independent, or more and more guilty, walk for so long, found that the only reliable is still yourself. Now I want to do one thing, learn to live alone, whether you love someone around you. Do what we should do, love or love, treat us safely, miss our past, and enjoy our present happiness. Never miss each other but miss you! You have me in your heart, and I have you in my heart! I am a mother of two children, married for almost eight years, is often spent in the noisy, I and his feelings have been good, in this period of marriage without love. Now I’m really tired tired, habit of listening to the night listening to the night, but I rarely do the message, don’t know how to express. Sometimes to listen to cry a foolish step. Now I really want to escape from this life

• 沛辰
  • 发表于:2017/9/25 21:54:14
  • 来自:湖北
  1. 板凳
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
学习了
来自手机版
(0)
(0)

• 嘚瑟的小情绪ぃ
  • 发表于:2017/9/25 21:55:20